- On the home page of http://www.getmanorchardandvineyard.com there is an update on our cherry growth and photos taken June 23, 2019. You can see photos of the crops.
- We will ship cherries again this season.
- We will offer u pick when the cherries are ripe and perfect.
- You may call ahead for picked cherries and a pick up at the orchard.
- Any questions, call 406-871-5499 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Can’t wait to see you all again. Looking forward to a grand summer.
We are pruning during these April days. We celebrate springtime. Planting begins. The birds are nesting.
Our winter was long with much snow, but we did not suffer tree weather damage. We are excited to be able to proceed with some new plans this year. We hope to provide many good experiences for our customers this 2018!
Remember, “know your farmer”. Fresh and real food is always the best.
Raspberries will be our first fruit crop, end of June.