- On the home page of http://www.getmanorchardandvineyard.com there is an update on our cherry growth and photos taken June 23, 2019. You can see photos of the crops.
- We will ship cherries again this season.
- We will offer u pick when the cherries are ripe and perfect.
- You may call ahead for picked cherries and a pick up at the orchard.
- Any questions, call 406-871-5499 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Can’t wait to see you all again. Looking forward to a grand summer.
Cherry harvest will be when the cherries are ready. Our best guess is around July 20, 2017. We will announce our harvest date for each crop here. Raspberries are growing nicely and will be ready at about the same date.
Facts for our Cherry customers: Call 406-871-5499 to arrange for an orchard visit for cherries. These times are usually after 4 pm, when the fruit begins to cool down from the warm day. On weekends, we offer early hours. We try to work with everyone.
Cherries should be rinsed in cool water and placed in the refrigerator after you get them home.
Many people freeze cherries. They can be great as snacks and frozen with pits spread on a cookie sheet and then bagged. It can be great to have pitted, frozen cherries. They are very popular for smoothies, sauces, salads, and in many recipes.
If you are making a mail order from us: We will ship on our harvest day. We use two day mail. Alert for mail carrier when you know our ship date or before. It helps to have a caring and supportive mail person who will not leave the box for the next day but will make a bit of an effort to get them to you.
For directions on how to order cherries, see our Order page on this website.